Lindberg eyewear at abm opticians
Every brand we stock at ABM Opticians has a fascinating story. Every frame we stock has been hand selected to give our customers the best choice of eyewear from around the world.
Exclusive eyewear means offering what others can’t.
When you buy from us, you are assured only the best.
Danish, family owned company founded in the 1970’s. Brand created by an optician. LINDBERG philosophy is that a screw has never been used in any of their glasses and no compromise has ever been made in the design or material used. Opticians are able to tailor the glasses to suit any individual patient’s facial shape.
Customers have a chance to choose from a variety of styles and colours- making their glasses bespoke and tailored to them. LINDBERG’s design catchphrase is “simplicity”. It’s about clean solutions, functionality, light weight, flexibility and customization.
Frameless glasses are their most successful model. LINDBERG only sell their range to opticians that understand the LINDBERG philosophy and be able to process the glasses with their hands. The glasses require technical abilities when fitting the frames. 3 year warranty on any manufacturer defects. Winner of 47 design awards.
Lindberg glasses are:
- hand-made frames, with colours applied by electrolysis- so the colour cannot chip
- Scandinavian, minimalist design
- Extreme lightness- Pure titanium
- Individual adjustability of bridge and temples
- Unique design details
- Patented hinges without screws
- A wealth of unique colours and colour combinations
- Endless number of shapes, sizes and features
- Hypo- allergenic
- Specialised nose pads to accommodate ageing, thinning skin to ensure maximum comfort
Worn by celebrities such as:
- Nick Hewer (Apprentice)
- Simon Cowell
- European Royalty
- European politicians
- The Queen Mother
- Daisy Lowe
Visit the manufacturer’s website – Lindberg Eyewear
Copyright Alexander Bain & Murray Opticians 2014 ©